At Jibble, we are committed to supporting nonprofits in their mission to create positive change. That’s why we’re offering a generous 50% discount for life on all Jibble time tracking plans for nonprofit organizations.
If you only require basic time tracking, Jibble’s Free forever plan allows you to access a set of core features and enjoy the benefits of our platform at absolutely no cost. However, if you require more advanced time tracking capabilities with greater flexibility, we offer two types of paid plans, Premium and Ultimate, at a discounted rate of 50% for life.
For more information on the plans we offer and the features included in each plan, check out what are the different subscription plans.
If you’re a nonprofit organization looking to get on board with one of Jibble’s paid plans, follow these steps to claim your 50% lifetime discount:
- If you don’t have a Jibble account, sign up and create a free account.
- Reach out to our customer support team at email@example.com with details of your Jibble organization, email address and contact information.
- Send in your supporting documents (company documentation etc) for our team to verify the authenticity and validity of your nonprofit organization.
- Once verified, a 50% lifetime discount will be applied to your Jibble organization.
- Log in to your Jibble account on the web and head over to Organization > Subscription.
- If your Jibble organization is under a free trial, click on Manage plan and select the plan you would like to continue on after your trial ends.
- Confirm the number of seats (users) that you would like to purchase. Read more about billing calculations.
- Click on Add payment method and enter your credit card details.Note: If your Jibble organization is on a free trial, you will not be charged until your trial period ends.
- If your trial period has already ended, you will be able to upgrade to a paid plan by entering your credit card details.
- Once a payment is made, your invoice should be reflected with the 50% discount applied. If you’re not seeing a discounted amount on your invoice or are encountering any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.